"What a great mofning to finish decorating for Christmas... Won't the kids be surprised when they get home and see the house all fancy... boy, I'm really thirsty... I'll stop for a minute and get a soda... *^&$@^**!!!"
This was my train of thought this morning while I was merrily going about my day. Little did I know what was secretly waiting for me in the fridge. Yes, a soda bomb. Yes, it exploded all over my entire kitchen. Yes, I almost started to cry. Yes, instead I did what any good photographer would do , I grabbed my camera!! Now it is documented for everyone to see and enjoy. Hope it brings a smile to your face!! Morale of the story... don't drink soda in the morning!!
1 comments:
Well, the problem wasn't that you were drinking a soda.. it was the TYPE of soda you were about to drink! Hello!!
Post a Comment