This was the first day of school. I think it was most difficult for me. First I dropped off Xani and Bri. It was hard to leave Bri. She looked so happy. I can't believe my baby is all grown up.
Next I dropped off C.R. at high school. That was a trip. As he walked onto campus for the first time, he turned to me, smiled and gave me the I love you sign. I could see in his eyes tons of emotions from "YES!! This is cool." to "Oh crap, what's next?" Of course, I went home and cried my eyes out. He doesn't know how he touched my heart with his smile. I'll never forget that look.
4 comments:
Yaay! I love you! Thems are some good lookin chillens you got thar.
Thanks mom. I love you.
Okay, how do I get a kid like him??? I want one of those!
it is about time you started a blog! i have wondered how your family is and how your kids have grown up! i hope that you are doing well!
Post a Comment