Here's the place to get the latest and greatest on the Trey & Tracey Kimball family.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Tasia performed in "Broadway Idol" tonight. She did a short monologue and sang the song "Good Morning Baltimore" from Hairspray. She did awesome even with a cold. She was the first to perform. We were very proud of her.
Okay, I just shouldn't look at your blog anymore (but believe me, I will) because it just freaks me right out to see how old Tasia and CR are. I mean, they are young ADULTS. Whoa, mind blowing, freaking out craziness!!! All four of your kiddies are so GORGEOUS. Wow. Seriously good looking kids. And cute personalities to boot.
Trey and Tracey have been married for 17 1/2 years. They have four of the most awesome kids you can imagine. They enjoy spending time with each other remodeling homes, scuba diving, playing backgammon, and just hanging out.
2 comments:
did you film it?
Okay, I just shouldn't look at your blog anymore (but believe me, I will) because it just freaks me right out to see how old Tasia and CR are. I mean, they are young ADULTS. Whoa, mind blowing, freaking out craziness!!! All four of your kiddies are so GORGEOUS. Wow. Seriously good looking kids. And cute personalities to boot.
Post a Comment